HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MARCHY MARCH

It was a month with an alteration of agenda and a break from office.Our beloved twins’ boys turned 1 and we had a celebration only with the 6 of us. We managed to squeeze that before we depart to Bali for our 5th anniversary. We had a great time together and it was a good getaway from work.

It’s also a month of performing my duty as a sister in law. I bought stuff for decorating the nuptial gifts and ordered 2 cakes. My mother and sisters will make additional 2 and some desserts for the solemnization day. I am counting my blessing of the bond between my family and the other half family. In fact my mother in law has been discussing with my mother about the wedding and seeking opinions. Apart from that, I have sent our materials to be tailored for raya. Once again, mother and daughter will dress alike! What’s left will be sending the materials for the males in house. I will need to buy new songkok and samping for the boys because they already overgrown the old ones. I simply love the color of our first day outfit, the color I have been waiting for to wear!


Ogy signed off at 9:46 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED