HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BSDA FAMILY DAY

From what I could remember, this is the first time in my 8 years with the company that we are having an outdoor department family day. It’s a nice gesture to have all of us to gather together with the rest of the family members. Even though not everyone was present, it was still an enjoyable day. But if only the sun wasn’t that scorching! The heat was killing me! We had a mini celebration of a football cake for the recent success. I spare myself from the BBQ-ing and the smoke because I was keeping an eye on the 2 kids who were at the beach. Adriana had sand all over her and Aqil was getting nearer and nearer to the water. You could imagine how dirty and sticky they were. Both of them fell asleep when we got home but I still made them had their bath. Put on their pyjamas and gave them their milk and off they went to their dreamland. And I was at my housewife mode; doing the laundry and cleaning before heading for shower.

The group and celebration



Adriana and Aqil at the beach



Pit and BBQ



perspiring and sticky


Ogy signed off at 1:07 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED