HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, September 11, 2009

RAYA SHOPPING

I am on child care leave today, to finish off girl’s school holiday assignments. She’s only in nursery yet she always has assignments during the long break and holidays. We managed to complete it and after the man was back the friday’s prayers, we went ikea and purchase many small items. We passed by expo and saw the sign of john little sale. We dropped by and bought pillows and bed sheets that I’m looking for. We stopped over at my parents’ to break fast before proceeding to our first trip to geylang. I’m relieved that we get what we wanted, 4 songkok and 6 samping. We sum up the night and peek over at this furniture shop at ubi but we are still thinking and deciding on our choice. The poor girl was tired of all the walking and in thirst. The hyper boy cooperated well when trying the songkok and samping. In the end, the man carried the 2 kids and I lugged the stuff. It was indeed an exhausting and perspiring journey!

@ Ikea



@ John Little Sale



@ Furniture shop



@ Geylang Bazaar




Ogy signed off at 11:59 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED