HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ALHAN AND ARYAN AT 4 MONTHS OLD

I almost forgot the day the twins turned 4 months old. It’s only later in the day then I could remember. Nevertheless, I’m proud of their progress. We actually have their heads bald a week after their cukur rambut. Alhan still look the same as he doesn’t have much hair whereas Aryan looks so difference, kind of funny to see him without hair!

The man brought them for their vaccines and assessments. Even the doctor commented that they are growing very well. I assumed myth might have stated that twins’ growth might be lack behind than singleton. But they proved it wrong, they were already showing great development ever since they were in my tummy! I think they were already immune with their monthly jab that the man feedback that they didn’t uttered a cry. Up to date, Alhan’s weighs 7.2kg and Aryan’s weighs 6.2kg. They are now wearing Huggies diapers size M and drink Nan formula milk at 160 ml. Aryan is as usual at his smiley and talkative behavior and Alhan still sleep most of time but he has learn to put on a smile. The best of all, both of them had slept throughout the night and no more waking up for whatever or so.

Spending their afternoon on their playmat


Ogy signed off at 4:18 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED