|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 B FOR BOYS I always wanted to have at least a boy. A boy who can accompany the father. A boy who can be a mummy’s boy. A boy who can help out in the hard work in the house. A boy who can take care of his siblings. Never do I dream to be blessed with 3 boys! When I was pregnant with my first son, I was so looking forward to purchase boys stuff for him. 2 gears came to my mind. Sports shoes and jerseys! Whenever I popped in to any sports shops, I was eager to purchase nike shoes and adidas shoe for him. So he was able to walk steadily and reached the available sizes, without hesitation I went to get them. I don’t mind to buy again if they are out of size! Next in line, is to search the suitable jersey. I’m can’t wait to see him wear it in full kit! ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|