HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, January 01, 2009

YEAR 2009

We stay put at home on eve and also on new year. The new year was spent by organizing the kids wardrobe. Prepared Adriana’s school bag and purchased her shoes. Alteration and washing of her uniforms had been done and ironed. It’s all ready for her to begin her first day of school on 5th January.

So what’s I look ahead for 2009. I reckon it will be a busy year for us. Even though much of the 2009 plans we had thought earlier had to be cancelled or postpone, we are so looking forward to our extended family. The most significant will be awaiting for the arrival of the twins in April. Besides Adriana entering to the educational level in January, my next aim is to enrol Aqil to childcare center. My mission is able to juggle handling the house chores, career, role as a wife and a mother of 4. It seems tough but I do hope I’m able to accomplish them. Year 2009 will be a year for me to concentrate on my 4 kids.

Ogy signed off at 11:27 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED