HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BABIES SPREE

So when I mention that I'm prepare for the arrival of the twins, I'm all set to splurge on them. I met another pregnant lady, who is 2 weeks ahead of me, in town for some kids shopping. We had planned out our journey, bearing in mind, our current condition and ability! We spent at GAP and headed to Takashimaya. The next destination was Paragon after which we hailed a cab home.



Dinner was at Breeks. It's quite awhile since we tasted their food!



We need to replenish our energy and feed the babies in the tummy!



The amount squandered at Mothercare, earned me the membership and the sale at GAP simply irresistible!



Upon reaching home, Rina surprised me with a birthday present for Adriana. Her husband came all the way from home just to deliver it. Thank you for the lovely gift and really appreciate the thoughts. Adriana simply loves it!


Ogy signed off at 10:01 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED