HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, December 07, 2008

3 YEARS OLD ADRIANA

My first born turns 3 today. Time flies fast and I can’t believe this petite daughter of mine turning 3. She has become an independent and easy go lucky girl. In a matter of weeks, she will embark to the educational world, attending the nursery level.

The journey of having her in me was rather smooth sailing and since then we faced no difficulty to cater her needs. The comfortable labour she gave me made me want to go through once again! We can say that she has been such an easy baby! We had prepared her well for the arrival of her brother and she has accepted him with her open arms. It’s so heart warming to witness the bonding between the 2 of them. We are confident that she will make a good sister and a role model to her siblings. At a very young age, she will face a bigger responsibility, with the additional of 2 younger siblings. No matter what, she is still our baby and she always has a special place in our heart. We still want to cuddle and kiss her. We even at times force her to sleep with us although she keeps insisting to sleep in her own room. But the next morning, the first thing she woke up, was to open our door and snuggle besides her daddy. It always brings a smile on me, to see the closeness between the father and daughter. It can be heart breaking to see her preferring the father than the mother. I guess I only have myself to blame but it’s my first time being a mother! Right now, I am striving hard to give the full attention and love, a fair share to the 2 of them. I always get her involve in every part of the family. I want her presence to be felt and let her feel she is important.

Yet I don’t want her to be too independent and we want her to know that we are always there for her. It may be tough on her to have 3 younger brothers in the future but we are there to support her. I may not be in my best condition now but I will grant her wish that is to organize a birthday party for her. We really hope that she will have fun on that special day.

On her 1st birthday, a celebration with just the 3 of us



On her 2nd birthday, a celebration with family members



On her 3rd birthday, it will be a celebration with family and friends, insyallah



Meantime, let’s us focus on the upcoming Aidiladha tomorrow. Wishing all muslims, Eid-al-Adha.


Ogy signed off at 12:24 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED