HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, November 03, 2008

TWINS AT SECOND SEMESTER

Entering the arena of second semester is like being in the third semester! It’s only at four months and I already begin to start to feel the aching and lethargic easily. I can’t imagine if I’m in the final stage and I think I need a wheelchair to work!

The morning sickness has gradually faded during the 13th weeks onwards. Though there was occasionally of me vomiting out and head spinning, it was still pretty bearable. It’s slightly better than my pregnancy with Aqil and just that I need to take precaution of this fragile pregnancy of mine. Still, I’m not confident if I could withstand reporting to work till the day I give birth. I will just take one day at a time and hopefully with the annual leave and childcare leave to clear; do help me to relax a little.

So at the last family open house, my mum made me make me to introduce the new members, the twins! None of the relatives knew that I am pregnant once again and presume that my put on weight due to the left over fats from giving birth to Aqil. The reason why mum didn’t make the announcement was due to one of my close cousin getting married in the same month as the twins due date. She doesn’t want to cause any chaotic and to concentrate on the wedding. Furthermore she plays a major role and responsible for that upcoming event. As for myself, it’s rather embarrassing to say out I’m 4 months pregnant when Aqil is only 8 months old! Then mum told the elderly aunties whom are like mothers to me and indeed I call them mak and ibu. I reckon they must have seen the shy look on my face when my mum told them. One of them said,’ini semua rezeki. Jangan fikir banyak-banyak.” Mum continued with saying that it’s a twins. My eldest auntie said, “alhamdulillah, dah rezeki. Keluarga kita mana ade twins.”

Back in office, only a number of them are aware that I am pregnant and the rest are still in the dark. Perhaps my tummy is concealed by my jacket made them clueless. When being asked by the suspicions, I gave them a smile It’s just a matter of time, for my tummy to be really visible.

Ogy signed off at 10:37 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED