|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Sunday, November 16, 2008 AQIL AT 9 MONTHS OLD At 9 months old, Aqil has been growing and progressing pretty well. Spending the time with the kids after work during the weekdays and staying at home during the weekends, do helps us to witness their tactics. Just like last week,I notice Aqil has 2 more teeth popping out and a total of 4 teeth growing! I never expect it because Adriana had her first full 8 teeth grown together at 14th months! The only stage I’m confident that he might begin to walk before the age of one. That same day, I was in the kitchen and there he was standing at the entrance. He made an attempt to let go of his hands and he was wobbling while trying to make some steps. I reckon seeing his sister walking around; motivate him to be on his feet! I have introduced farley’s rusks and fruits during tea time and he finishes them all. Next in line will be introducing home made porridge to him. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|