HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, October 17, 2008

TWINS AT 14TH WEEKS

I had an appt with the gynae just now. I was rather concerned with the well being of the twins, fearing that they might be affected by my current situation now. I was there in the nick of time, where the new machine arrived. It was much more sophisticated and vivid. This made me having the thoughts of not to opt for the detailed scan in the hospital later on. Thankfully, both the twins are doing very well and in fact they both of the same size. I could see their body,fingers, legs, hands, spine, brain and features clearly and I could even see the gender of one of them! The gynae was showing each of the body parts and he said even the gender is shown! It was so obvious and I say it out loud! But the other twin was in a sitting postion so it was rather difficult to view it's gender. I'm glad they are doing fine and for myself, I will still be facing what I'm going throughout this pregnancy. Still, I'm confident that I'm fit enough to resume back to work next week!

The EDD stands at 16 April 2009. Since it's a pair of twins, the full term is till the 38th weeks, therefore they might popped out in early April. So passport been given and blood test will be next!

Ogy signed off at 1:30 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED