|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, October 13, 2008 FIRST BORN I reckon I underestimate the ability of Adriana. Since I was on one month of hospital leave, she has been with me alone at home for 2 weeks. I realized that how much she had grown up! She has been quite a help during the raya preparation and caring for her brother. I could actually rely on her to clear up the mess she had made and put on her own clothes. Though she may appear quiet and behave well in the presence of strangers, at home she could go on talking and talking. She has been questioning me till I’m lacked of answers! She been asking me this and that till at times getting on my nerves! Besides the usual saying out the numbers and alphabets, she actually recognized them in random order. On top of memorizing songs from Barney, she sang quite a number of nursery rhymes which of course she mispronounced some of them! It rather amusing hearing the way she talk and also stalking her father! Recently, she has been singing the birthday song. She sang in full and even dedicate to herself, happy birthday to Adriana! Once she finished singing, she will pretend to blow the candles. I presume the number of birthday parties that she had attended do help her to get prepare for her very own. I suppose it’s time for her to have her own birthday party, in two months time! My dear first child, I get your hint and I will arrange a special day just for you, this coming December! We had brought her to her future school for the second time to settle some documents. She seems all excited and prepare to head to nursery level come next year. Even though it will be a mixed feeling looking at how she will remain quiet in front of those she doesn’t know and also her petite size! I’m pretty sure she will adapt well and with the presence of her cousin Amirah who already in that school. COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|