HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, September 01, 2008

THE MONTH OF RAMADHAN

It’s the first day of Ramadhan and it’s mum’s 61st birthday. The man bought the black forest cake from the royals before proceeding to fetch me from the work place. It was a nice have the whole family breaking fast together on the first day and after which mum cut the cake with her grandchildren all singing the happy birthday song with their lungs out!

Sahur was a good start for us. Both of us were busy in the kitchen and I managed whipped out seafood fried rice. I have finally sent out the materials to the tailor and this year festive will be as usual as last year. Of course, with the exception of new member of the family, that is Aqil, joining in! I’m kind of excited to see him wearing the baju kurong and songkok! I am trying my best and if permit, to fast as many days as I can…

Ogy signed off at 10:40 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED