HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, September 28, 2008

LONG ABSENCE

Something amiss had happened while I was preparing to go to work one day. I called the man and decided to bring forward the third appt with the gynae. Something which never across my mind had occurred. I will elaborate more when I am ready. After the explanation from the gynae, it seemed to be not a piece of good news to me and I was kind of disappointed with myself. So I was given a month of hospitalization leave. I was told to bed rest and with restrictions. I can’t exert myself, I can’t carry heavy stuff, I can’t walk too much and require lots of rest. Aqil had to be stationed at my in law place as I can’t carry this masculine baby of mine. It’s kind of heart breaking and he’s only in my arms while Iam in a sitting position. Adriana is still with me because she is more independent and not much a problem. I went to the office the next day to submit the leave and informed the boss of the situation. He was rather understanding and gave me words of encouragement. I broke down in tears while talking to him and I felt embarrassed! Just on a brighter side, I am free from office during this festive season. Still, there are boundaries!

Ogy signed off at 2:34 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED