HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THE END OF THE MONTH OF RAMADHAN

Amazingly I managed to step at Geylang four times during the last few days. There were always some items that were missed out and had to make a return. Probably all that were just an excuse! All the trips were rather a short one and we just grabbed what we wanted to.

The fact that I wasn’t really in the mood for this festive. But this will be Aqil’s first hari raya and Adriana already understands the meaning of the celebration. So for the sake of the kids, I have to keep the spirit high. I bought 2 more baju kurong for Aqil despite I had tailored 2 pairs for him! Also, I can’t wait to see him wear the black songkok and songket!

The preparation were kind of slow due to I was not of much a help. I had to rely on the man to do most of the jobs. It was pretty tough to spring clean with the presence of a toddler and an infant. On whole I am satisfied with the result and at least everything is in place now.

Over here, I would like to wish all my fellow friends and readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin!


Ogy signed off at 11:30 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED