HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, August 08, 2008

2009 BABIES

There are a number of baby girls born this year that I come across with. I’m beginning to receive news for the upcoming 2009 babies! These 2 ladies are one of those first few who knew about me being pregnant with Aqil. Both of them are expecting baby number 2 and their first child are girls! I made a pact with one of them that is to update each other should we get knocked up again. As for the other lady, she mms me the picture of her pregnancy kit just like the way she did when she had the first one!

2009 babies are in the making now! I'm sure the government will be pleased by that!

Ogy signed off at 8:44 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED