|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Monday, July 14, 2008 MILK SHAKE I suggested to stack up Aqil's step 1 formula milk before proceeding to step 2 when he reaches 7 months old. After reading a forum and information from mummies, we went to somewhere nearby to purchase his milk at a lower price than the ntuc or sheng shong. The usual ah pek shop which we bought, had informed us that the price will be increased by $2 this month. So we didn't bother to go back to check the latest price and instead I decided to check out this resource. We were surprised by the wide choices and amount of tins being stacked up. The man thought that I was overboard to purchase 5 tins at one shot but I was not alone. Before me, there was this man who bought 3 tins of 1.8kg Gain IQ and just after we done with the payment; there are another man who brought 8 tins of 900g Friso to the counter. I calculated that hopefully the purchases will last till his next stage. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|