HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

LEFT OR RIGHT

It was one of those days, where the 4 of us were at home. The man was teaching Adriana how to write numbers and alphabet. He wished that she would write using her left hand just like him. I told him to let nature by its course and letting her to decide which she's comfortable with. The reason he gave was, it's enough that the kids follow my features and at least there's something which they follow after him. I was rather amused by his theory. Then I brought up a question on how we define a left handed. It is just a person writing with the left hand or also handling things with their left hand. The fact is I write with my right hand but I do stuff with my left hand. I brush my teeth, hold a racket, using a knife, sewing and etc with my left hand. I could still remember when I was in primary school where we had a visit to the dentist. At one time, the nurse tested us on how to brush our teeth the proper way. While I was doing it and she asked me if I am a left handed. I innocently replied a no and she made me to change to right. I was having a hard time adjusting and I felt awkward! Frankly speaking, during my younger days, I didn't realise that and I only attempt to try to change during my secondary school days, but I guess I failed. I have the feeling that my left hand is much stronger than the right when I was carrying things and while I'm typing, my left hand movement is much faster. Even my first brother in law, is a left handed but both his daughters are right handed. Whatever is it, the choice is theirs!

Ogy signed off at 10:40 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED