HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

HIS 31TH

It's another year and the man turns 31 this year. I already had this venue in mind since last year. I stumbled upon when I was waiting for him to perform his prayers at the mosque. It has a nice ambience and for what I read, it is voted to be the best family friendly restaurant. The food were not bad after all and they served us well too. There are having this promotion of 15% off during our birthday month and I was indeed surprised when they present me with the priviledge card.

Before we head there, we went to Leng Kee Road where the oakley agent is situtated. As expected, I knew he will ask for another pair of oakley for his birthday. Besides giving him a treat at Garuda Padang Cuisine and a pair of oakley, I break a good news for him that I will foot the cable vision and town council bills from this month onwards. The amount may not be as much as other bills but I do hope it will enlighten a little from the rest of his responsibility!

Garuda Padang Cuisine @ Cairnhill Place



The parents with the kids!



The complete family!


Ogy signed off at 11:20 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED