HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, July 20, 2008

AQIL AT 5 MONTHS OLD

Despite his flu and cough, he gain weight and weighs 7.9kg up to date. At the age of 5 months, I introduced heinz fruit drink to him. I gave it to Adriana when she was four months. On the first attempt, he smiled and playing with the teats. I did not give him the whole bottle at one shot. I gave him half and the balance on the next day. I also tried out to let him hold the bottle on his own with the support from avent. But he prefers to hold the bottle instead and not stable though.



Aqil at 5 months old



He has mastered the technique of flipping and lay on his chest!



His favourite pastime is to insert his whole fingers in his mouth!


Ogy signed off at 8:35 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED