|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Tuesday, July 01, 2008 ADRIANA'S GROWING STAGE We have switched Adriana's formula milk from Mamil Gold to Pediasure. It was the man's idea to make the change and even people had advised me to but I have been putting it on hold. I was trying my best to get my 2.5 years old daughter to have a good meal everyday .I'm aware that it's a complete and balanced nutritional supplement specially develop for children who are not eating well and are picky eaters. Though she does at least eat something but I'm concern that she gets enough vital nutrients. I gave in and allowed him to purchase a tin for a try out. It's sure taste nice and she's been drinking dutifully. Well, she better be because it’s not cheap anyway! ![]() Another big step that will take place whereby my first born child is going to attend school next year! She will be 4 years old then and will be in the nursery. It made me realise how high the expenses for pre school level! I was already anxious during the registration let alone if she starts schooling! I choose the school personally as I want her to learn both islamic and academic education. I'm satisfied with the feedback I get from that venue and glad that she will be part of the school. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|