HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Monday, July 07, 2008

ADRIANA VS AQIL

I have a soft spot towards Adriana and I have only to blame myself rather than using the excuse of being the first time mum. I feel more guilty when I had Aqil. He has been with me and never been separated since he was born. Whereas for Adriana, she was sent to my in law house and only to fetch her when either one of us was not working. I corrected myself and managed Aqil on certain issues which I did not anticipate during Adriana growing stages.It kind of saddens me when Adriana rather approaches her father than her mother. She has always been close to the father, driving around just the 2of them, enjoying a car wash, playing together and watching his father playing football. I did voice out to him and he said he had to work hard to gain that. I guess he had passed with flying colors. Even since the reunite of the siblings, I could that she is happy being in her own home and the brother is happy to see his sister everyday. Of course, we the parents are extremely overjoyed! So for the past few months, I have been working hard to win Adriana's heart. Whenever she came into my room and I was attending to Aqil, I called her and got her to participate together. Whatever is it, I always attend to her first. I moved to tears when she hugged me and said,"sayang mama" or when at night she suddenly said to me, "nak sleep dengan mama". She could actually played by herself but then I couldn't bring myself to see her all alone and I would joined in. She loves reading too and will take one book after another from the shelf, asking me to read to her. I will try my best to be as expressive as I can when I read to her though at times I can be very tired after returning from work. I indeed making up the lost especially during those days that she was separated from us. I have to do something about it before it's too late.

Ogy signed off at 10:20 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED