HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, June 26, 2008

THANKFUL

He approached me with an envelope in his hands while I was fiddling with my handphone. He shake my hand with words of congratulate and my jaw was opened. It's something which I least expected and still in state of dumbfounded. I admit that my performance was not up to my standard. I was not at my best condition as I was pregnant then. After being away from 3 months, I was rewarded with this. Frankly speaking I do have thoughts of moving on to a new environment and prospect. On whole, I'm content and thankful. Syukur alhamdulillah...rezeki dari NYA...

Ogy signed off at 9:26 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED