HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

SEPARATION ANXIETY

Adriana was separated from us ever since the bedok reservoir view flat was sold. Though we are under one roof during the Adriana's stage, we kind of taking advantage of having the elderly around and missed her growing up progress. I guess it's probably because we are lack of experience and too occupied with our work. We temporary lived with our parents while waiting for our tampines house to be ready. She was sent to my in law’s house for 4 days and only to fetch her back when either one of us was not working. Till we moved in to our own abode, the practice still goes on.

As I mention before of not separating the 2 kids, I had to do this momentarily. Aqil is now under my parent's care and I'm there everyday since ''m still breastfeeding him. Aqil has been under my nose every single day and I felt the guilt towards Adriana for not doing the same thing to her. I should be more patient when breastfeeding Adriana and shouldn't have stopped once I resumed back to work. Of course I don't want this to go on forever! After having a session with the parents and in law, we have come up with an arrangement and I'm extremely thankful and pleased! Come in August onwards, the 2 siblings will reunite in our own house!

Ogy signed off at 10:49 AM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED