|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, June 28, 2008 GRATEFUL The arrangement went according to plan and much earlier than expected. The kids have been with me for the past 3 weeks at our very own house. Once I’m at home, my time is occupied with spending time with them. The best part, I’m not tired at all and the feeling is priceless. But they will be at my in law’s house for a week per month. If I’m working during weekends or the man has some errands to run, they will be at my parent’s house. I’m truly grateful to my parents and in law for helping us out to look after of the kids. No other words of gratitude for us to express for their love and attention to them. Not only that, because we are a particular and paranoid parents, they are able to tolerate and cope with our certain request on how to take care of them! Blessed them to be still good healthy despite their age! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|