|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 AQIL AT 4 MONTHS OLD At 4 months old, we brought him for his jab and he weighs 7.6kg. He has been practicing to turn himself, being on his chest. He loves to make baby sounds and his voice is indeed loud! He just wants someone to talk and entertain him! On whole, itss quite an easy task to take care of him and his drinking and sleeping timing had been standardize. From this stage, both the siblings are wearing the same diapers size with is L and I guess very soon they will be drinking their milk from the same bottle size too! I have stopped expressing milk and only gave him direct before I leave for work and when I’m back at home. I reckon that my milk supply has mellow down and I don't feel full while I’m at work. So when I’m not around, he is being fed with Enfalac formula milk which has already been given to him since he was born. I have yet to decide to let him have a taste on solids and probably stick to safer stage of 6 months old. On topic of baby boy, I would like to congratulate my dear friend, Lynna, on the birth of her son, Aaryan Danish on 16 June, exactly 4 months after Aqil was born! ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|