|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Thursday, May 01, 2008 MAY DAY It's the month of May. This is the month. In less than 2 week, I will return back to the work force. I wouldn't say that I'm reluctant or eager to make a comeback. I have to accept the fact that I am a full time working mum. I have to bear in mind the reasons why I am working. Of course, I want to deliver the best for my kids, giving them all the attention,love,care and concern. I challenge myself to juggle my responsible at work and at home. It may be tough but I hope I can achieve that. After spending 12 weeks with them, I will definitely miss them while I'm at work but all I have to think is I want to provide the best for them. Therefore I want to return with a positive and fresh mindset. Who said that the maternity leave was a kind of holiday?! I took care of the 2 kids and did the house chore and that's already took up the whole day! 40 days of confinement gone like that and for all I realised the period was over! The time was fully occupied with my eyes and hands on him. After I managed to complete the unfinished business of cleaning the house which we put that on hold. This time round, I knew how to manage my time and to have some time alone to do my personal errands and pampering myself with shopping! Lastly to have my moment with Adriana before I report to work as she will be send to my in law,only to pick her up on the 4th day. So this is it... COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|