|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, May 24, 2008 AQIL AT 3 MONTHS OLD Aqil had his vaccine recently and at 3 months old, he weighs 6.8kg. He has lots of nicknames now; example like the man calls him ‘buntal’, my mum in law calls him 'bulat', my sisters call him ‘chubby’ and a cousin of mine gave him a new name that is 'puffy’! I’m indeed pleased that he is growing up well. His clothes are all tight now and I have dumped the idea of getting the 3-6 months size for him, but to straight away to buy the 6-12 months size. He already upgrade his pampers to size M and had been drinking the full 125ml of milk. I bet in no time, he will be on the 260 ml avent bottle. I had not planned on how long I'm going to breastfeed him. It’s slipped my mind to prepare the stuff like the bottle bag and ice pack when I was about to report to work just days away. The reason was, I totally stopped when I started working during Adriana’s time. But this time round, without realizing that I’m still breastfeeding Aqil till I’m back to the work force. It’s a norm procedure for me to lift up my top before heading to work and once reached home! ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|