HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

UNITED WE ARE

We continued our next venture to United Square. Upon at the location, I gave up to buy collette shoes for adriana as I'm unable to get her size and the patterns were not that nice as during the time I bought for her. But as a consolation, I managed to get the rest for her as planned. They had changed the baby room layout and I considered it's the nicest among the rest of the malls.

Like before, Aqil was asleep thru out the journey and only awake when we were about to leave. Thankfully there wasn't any hiccups along the way. I presume we are getting the hang of it of bringing the 2 kids out. We are pretty confortable and look forward for more!

Aqil turns 2 months old today!



Adriana having fun roaming around and her shopping spree!


Ogy signed off at 10:15 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED