|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Friday, April 04, 2008 BUSY DAY My time is occupied with the preparation of an upcoming event. Purchasing of stuff, arranging the venue, organising the schedule of the day and appointing of family members for assistance. It may not a grand one but I do hope it will be blessed and an occasion for get together session. Besides that, after regaining back my energy and strength, I cleaned and scrubbed the house with full force. The one that I'm extremely satisfied is the spare room that has finally been organised. It's more spacious and airy now. I do wish it will remain that way but Adriana has the habit of messing up the house and I'm sure Aqil will be joining in soon! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|