|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Thursday, March 20, 2008 PRISON BREAK It's Aqil second visit to his paediatrician for his vaccine. I asked the doctor more information on his observation at the neonatal intensive care at the hospital previously. He's perfectly well except for wind and the doctor prescribed Infacol Wind Drop, to be given before feeding time. Currently I notice that he is having blocked nose during at night and I was worried that it might affect the memonterm of his breathing. But he is fine during the day. The doctor concluded that he has a sensitive nose and also due to the air conditioner. She advised to keep the air con not less than 26 degrees and gave iliadin nasal decongestant solution to drop into his nose. I can’t blame him because he inherits that sensitivity from me! We were supposed to head to the neighborhood mall together but with a toddler and an infant in hand; I doubt I could concentrate on my shopping. So we left Aqil at my parent's place and where we had our lunch before proceeding. My shopping was meant for replenishing the low stock of breast pad, baby wipes, tollyjoy baby laundry detergent, tollyjoy baby accessories detergent and all in one stop at kiddy palace. We will try again for another attempt of outing for family of 4. Perhaps we begin with a stroll first! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|