|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 THE MILKY WAY I wasn't confident on myself in this section. But I'm glad that there are so many people motivate me. Most importantly I'm thankful to Aqil for able to latch and has been sucking continuously. The more he sucks the more milk I produce! On the first day Aqil was born, I didn't get to breastfeed him as he brought to the neonatal intensive care for observation and subsequently back to the nursery room. He was on enfalac formula milk then. It's only on the second day, I was able to breastfeed him but he was having difficulty to latch on. I thought that his state will be the same as his sister! I was tensed up because no milk was coming out of me.It was only on the fifth day, I became an owner of two fully boobs. My masseuse boost up my morale when she said that I do have a good flow of milk and I should make full use of it. After under supervision of my 2 elder sisters who have been breastfeeding their kids more than a year, Aqil faces no problem to latch on me. In fact, I could not keep up with his demand! I'm surprised that even my father in law spoke to me, encouraging me to breastfeed. My mum doesn’t really advise to breastfeed and she merely follows my decision. But upon seeing that I have fully breastfeed him when I’m back home, she’s been preparing nutritious and fluid food. I stopped breastfeeding Adriana when I returned to work. It was a mixture of breast and formula milk. During that time, Adriana could not latch on me and after a few attempts, she would cry aloud and that was went I surrender to formula. With Aqil this time round, I’m trying my best to breastfeed him as much as I can while I’m on maternity leave. After that, I will observe the situation and take one step at a time. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|