HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, March 16, 2008

AQIL TURNS ONE MONTH OLD

Aqil turns a month old today. In a swift of time, 30 days had gone. 10 more days and I will be officially freed. I'm not that eager to be released because my time is fully occupied by the daily routine.

I have been handling Aqil most of the time and when he is asleep, I try my best to spend some time with Adriana before I catch up with my sleep. I will be awake from 12am to 4.30am as that's when Aqil will be awake often! Overall Aqil behaves pretty well. During the wee hours, his cries are a signal for feeding or changing of diaper. The only thing is he is a heavy drinker and I have to keep up with his 2 hourly feeding. I thought I can doze off while breastfeeding him but instead, I will be smiling away and watching him sucking on. I feel the sense of pride of being his sole provider. The feeling is simply priceless.

Aqil at 1 month old.



Naufal & Nusair came in full force.



The following day, Aini & family arrived.


Ogy signed off at 11:06 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED