HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, March 08, 2008

AQIL AT 3 WEEKS

It's the 22nd day and I'm glad that I'm still not bored for being confined at home. My massage sessions with Kak Maya had ended and I feel good now and back to my own self! Oh, his ring fell off, 7 days after he was circumcised. There you go, both his navel and ring came off on the 7th day. Hurray, we have done once and for all the two discomfort matter!

Aqil who turns 3 weeks old has been receiving guests this whole week.



On Monday, Ina and Lyn dropped by.



On Wednesday, none other than my best buddies.



On Saturday, Aisah and Marlina with their respectively adorable kids, Haziq and Nadya. A pity that Adriana was asleep.


Ogy signed off at 11:25 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED