|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, March 01, 2008 AQIL AT 2 WEEKS Time flies very fast indeed. Not only Aqil turns 2 weeks old, it's already March and the first quarter of so called brand new year is ending soon. I have been pretty tight up with the 2 kids and this not including the house chores! I'm grateful to my mum for sleeping over and helping out with the household since the day I returned home. As for Aqil,he has not been a problem to us though he does wake up during the wee hours. But once I fed him, he will go back to his sleep and he only awakes when he needs his feedings. He is one a heavy drinker! I am trying to be more independent and also as much as possible to wake up during those nights to feed him. I want to take the chance to care and give him as much milk as I can! ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|