HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, February 10, 2008

PREGNANT LADY AT WORK

The graco playpen finally been position in our room. We decided not to use the cot that we borrowed from Sis Sherie previously. It's quite a hassle to disassembly the cot and return back in the future. Nevermind that the color of the playpen doesn't match our furniture though I'm particular about coordination! All the baby stuff are ready and what I'm left with right now is packing of the e-bag. That reminds me of the last round that I packed the bag just 3 days before I admitted to the hospital!

I had a conversation with a friend of mine about myself having difficult finding nice clothes for baby boy. All his clothing purchases are mainly for home wear. I did attempt to open my eyes but in the end I always grab stuff for adriana. So one day, unintentionally, during my lunch break, I found some items that caught my attention. I finally bought some nice clothing for him. There are even shoes that I would love to grab but I refrain myself. Let me save that for a little later on.

Ogy signed off at 12:02 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED