HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Thursday, February 14, 2008

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS

I am on medical leave. The doctor gives me a deadline till next week to give birth. Within 2 weeks, my weight increased by 2kg and munchkin A weighs from 2.1kg to 2.6kg. I complained to him about getting exhausted easily and breathing heavily. Not only that, my tummy always harden and I could obviously feel the baby's movement, for example, I could feel the head is pressing down and the movement of the hands and legs and at times, it does hurts. He did comment that I put on too much weight and noticed my tummy is indeed tight. He concluded probably I have a small tummy capacity and that's the best my tummy can stretch for the baby. I don't know why but I just got that gut feeling that I will give birth soon. Right after completing some personal and office errands, we dropped by at botanic garden. The man recalled that his parents brought him there when he was kid and for myself, I could not ever recall if I ever been there before!

Well, I thought it's a good idea for me to prepare for the upcoming labour! I do hope those walks and perspire help me a lot for the pushing part!


Ogy signed off at 9:18 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED