HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THE CLOSURE OF YEAR 2008

It’s been a hectic year yet with good fortune throughout. In Feb, I was blessed with the birth of my second child, the first son, Aqil. I reckon I did a pretty good job in handling him and had improved from my first experience. I was back to work in May and in June I was surprised with another rezeki of getting a promotion. The extras came at the right time because of another member entering the family. When everything went according to plan till in August, I was stunned by a double rezeki, a pair of twins. It wasn’t a good start but with encouragement and support from my family and friends,I begin to have an optimistic mindset and accept the fact.

The birth of second child, Aqil



After that journey,I was preparing for my first child, the only daughter, Adriana, to enter the educational world. It began with celebrating her 3rd birthday party with family and friends. We were indeed pleased that she enjoyed herself on her special day and understand that joyful event. Then it was her 2 days nursery orientation at IMAN. We were truly satisfied with her performance during those 2 days. She responded and behaved well. We left her on her own, joining her class most of the time. There were few kids crying and I got worried, and peep on her but she wasn’t bothered by those cries. There were parents still hanging around the class, so at times I made my physical appearance so that she will be relieved that her parents were there too. When came to snack time, I was amazed that she finished up her food! I guess upon seeing her classmates eating, it gave her the motivation. So now it’s the time to say goodbye to 2008!

Adriana's 3rd birthday celebration





Adriana's Nursery Orientation


Ogy signed off at 10:08 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED