|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Friday, January 11, 2008 MUNCHKIN A AT 32 WEEKS The man never missed each check up when I was pregnant with Adriana. For the first time, he wasn’t with me for today’s appointment. He only arrived in time to fetch me back due to he just ended his night shift. So I had a one to one session with the ever friendly gynae. It was pretty a short conversation with the basic questions and answers. That’s because if the man was around, he will popped out witty questions to the doctor. Munchkin A is 1.88kg now. He is slightly heavier that Adriana but still he’s not that big. He is away ahead different from his sister. He is more active and I can feel his movements every hour or so and even during the wee hours! As for myself, I feel more tired easily and needs deep breathing. Backache, leg ache, butt ache, pelvis ache and I shall say the whole body is aching! I have been peeing every now and then and I ever pee on my pants once! My next check up will be in 2 weeks time and this round, the man will be there because he said he’s guilty for not seeing his son just now. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|