HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, January 06, 2008

LIL TOT SPREE

I have unpacked adriana’s baby clothes and miscellaneous stuff from the boxes. I kept them one side for washing and arranging in the drawers. By the way, I have yet to make space for his clothes and belongings. So this is the first shopping trip for baby no 2!

I was confident that there wasn’t many things to buy because there are recycle items that can be reused. We headed to a nearby mall and the shopping began at kiddy palace. I swear that I did not select lots of items but the total price chocked the man and the cashier was bewildered by the number of items. But based my experience, all items bought were indeed essential!


Ogy signed off at 9:33 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED