HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HOME AFFAIR

Since the day we were married, I didn't know how much salary he draws and he didn't know how much I draw. I respect this arrangement and as long as he performs his duties, I don't mind at all.

Having the thoughts of another head to feed, we decide to workout our financial and role. With the responsibility he shouldering, I appoint myself to be the ‘saver of the family’ in case for the bad days and hiccups along the way.

His
60% of the house payment
car payment
utilities bills
town council
property tax
scv bill
maintenance money to his parents
adriana's pampers and formula milk
marketing and grocessories
his insurance
adriana's insurance

Her
40% of the house payment
renovation loan
her insurances
adriana's miscellaneous
household accessories
her and his hp bills
her mum and dad hp bills
maintenance money to her parents
his and her daily care products and wear

Glancing through the list, besides the adding of munchkin A's necessities and insurance very soon, we are preparing to another item to add on that is Adriana's school fees!

I feel that I have not tried enough and work hard for the family. It's time for me to buck up and be family committed! (throw away my shopping list)

Ogy signed off at 10:01 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED