HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Saturday, January 26, 2008

FAMILY MATTER

As the family is expanding, there is an issue linger on our minds. Adriana been under the in law care all the while. Occasionally she is also under the care of my parents. Now with the arrival of baby no 2 coming soon, we wonder if both sides are able to handle the 2 kids. There’s no way I'm going to separate them, like giving one to my parents and the other to my in law. I don't want one to be my parents' grandchild and the other is my in law's grandchild. I want both of them to get fair attention and treatment with tender love and care from both sides. Another issue is when Adriana going to start schooling. Right now she can sleep over at the grandparents' houses but once she starts school, this practice can't go on. We have decided on the school we want to send her to, which is within our area. We do not want to send her to any school at any of the grandparents' premises because that means we will not be seeing her during the weekdays and only get to take her home on weekends! Even though both of us have come up with a few solutions, there is always certain issues that we against them. Currently her belongings are contributed to 3 houses with the supplies of clothes, toys, formula milk and diapers.

Childcare Center: I used to stay near a childcare center. I will pass by the center every morning, while walking to the bus stop. I find it a pitiful sight, seeing the kids half sleep with their uniforms, coming out of the car and while on the way back, I will see some kids waiting for their parents at the gate. I just find the 7am to 7pm is such a long hour and wondering how a number of teachers handling those kids. Each kid has their own behavior, attitude, sensitivity and needs. I wonder how the teachers cater to each and every one of their necessities. I do know of some parents who still send their kids to the center even thought they are unwell and what if my kid will get the sickness or disease. On the other hand, I do know that by sending them there, they will be independent and able to learn and explore.

Maid: Having a maid is like having another child. I still have to provide space, food, clothes and care for her. I will be taking a big risk of trusting my kids in the hands of a stranger. Instead of enlighten my burden, I think I will be worried everyday, wondering what's happening at home and have to check on her every now and then. If I have the thinking that the grandparents cannot handle the 2 kids at 1 time, how about someone who is not related to me to handle and give full commitment.

SAHM: This is the last resort. It is a very big decision and need lots of sacrifices. It maybe tough and both have to work hand in hand. I feel that I’m still young to quit my job and stay at home. But I will one day, it's just not now. There are things I need to accomplish as for the moment.

Grandparents: This been always on the top list of our decision. We feel more secure and safe to place the kids under their care. They will provide the best for them because no matter what, they are the kids' grandsparents! We haven't really talked to them on what will happen if Adriana starts schooling. We have not discuss with them who going to send and fetch Adriana.

We do hope to come up with a conclusion soon. We know they are always there for us but until when...

Ogy signed off at 12:12 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED