HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, January 18, 2008

ADRIANA & MUNCHKIN A

Adriana has always been the main interest in our life ever since I discover she’s in my tummy till today! Throughout the nine months she’s in me, both the man and I have been giving her the special attention and care. I was fed with nutrient food and drank the annum milk everyday without fail. I ever took up the pre natal package at wayanretreat. I was drove to and fro work by either my man or my dad everyday. Not matter how busy and what shift the man was, he never failed to read books and recite prayers to her religiously. For myself, I never failed to talk to her and let her listen to prayers from the cd. My pregnancy experience with her was rather smooth and bliss. On whole, she was a well behave baby! Due to that, I had no second thoughts of having another child! Talk about being the first child!

We admit and feel guilty that munchkin A doesn’t get much attention from us. We conclude that probably of the bad pregnancy I encounter and that demoralize my spirit. Secondly was the growing up of Adriana. We simply can’t resist the way how she imitate people, her dancing skills, the way how she talk, playing and teasing with her, reading and educating her, watching her favourite programmes on television and brought her for outings! Thirdly, the man’s shift is different now compare to the previous one and it’s more tiring and time consuming for him. Fourthly, having a place of our own, means during my free time, I have to divide my time with the chores and Adriana. Furthermore the man only chauffeurs me to work occasionally and only when my dad is free he will volunteer.

Shopping for munchkin A also weren’t that much. Mostly been hand downed from Adriana. Ironically it was Adriana getting all the new stuff! Even during lunch time, without realizing I bought the things all belong to Adriana. She’s been getting new toys, new books, new car seat, new pram, new clothes and probably her very own bed in the near future!

Adriana is away to my in law place from us from three days each week. Countless of hugs and kisses we give her when she returns home. My heart does ache, when we arrive to take her back, she cling on me and tail the man. She has been shuffle from either my parents, in laws or our house. That’s explains her toys, clothes, pampers and milk been distributed to these 3 houses!



Ogy signed off at 1:08 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED