HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Friday, December 28, 2007

THE TERMINAL

It was a well deserved half day on christmas eve. We had a christmas party with games of bingo, treasure hunt, exchange gifts and the food of course. Much coincidence, I gave a bodyshop product and in return I received the same thing but of different flavour! When I reached home, I slept thru out the day. I made full use of the time to catch up with my sleep. The man wasn't aware that I was on half day and he was surprised when he called me up, hearing Adriana's voice from behind. The following day, which was Christmas Day, the man was at work. Hence, Adriana and myself were at home and both of us were occupied with cleaning and rearranging of her cupboard and drawers. We won't be buying a new cupboard for the little one yet, therefore currently both of them will share the spaces.

What we did today was we made a trip to the man's working environment. We should have gone earlier, the fact that the location was nearby and with the man's season parking! Terminal 3 is still in process of touching up and shops are still not on operation yet. But there are quite a number of people around and viewing the new terminal. Well, it is absolutely huge and Adriana had a good run over there!



Ogy signed off at 10:30 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED