HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

We supposed to be on this early this month. But due to the weather,we were unable to fly not on one occasion but twice! Imagine, we were already at the location only to find out there was no flight. Anyway, we made a call first and got the green light.

Upon reaching the destination, she went,"Wah..balloon...nak!" I asked her,"nak naik?" She replied,"yes..." and continued with "please..." as if I was going to reject.

The height was about fourty storey high and the man was pretty worried, wondering whether both adriana and myself could handle it. It's like a flashback when we were in Paris two years ago. When we were in the lift to reach the top of Eiffel Tower, he asked me this,"eh, you tak takut ke?" and I was like,"huh?!" I mean the height was pretty reasonable. On whole, it was an experience but the moving up and landing was like a turbulence! Right after our ride ended, the next flight onwards had been temporarily suspended! We were damn lucky then!


Ogy signed off at 8:13 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED