|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER I began the start of month of december with 4 days away from work. The man returned from his 2 weeks reservist where I was posted to my parent’s place. The first day was cleaning the house, the laundry and the pile of unfolded clothes. I had unpacked 3 boxes of Adriana’s baby clothes and miscellaneous. So there I was, writing a list what to buy and putting aside any clothes and items that this next one can wear and use. The next two days were spending the time with her. Since her birthday is just coming up soon, we went to a place where the price is lower for the age of below 2! The first one, the plan was backfired because of bad weather, we couldn’t take the ride. We already reached the destination and saw the notice. Upon at the location, Adriana pointed to it and said,"nak naik." I felt useless and bad for not able to fulfill her desire. I explained and told her that we will return again. She nodded. The following day we went to Dempsey Road where the man took some time to find the route. She really enjoyed herself and the unlimited play worth the price! The parents had their fun, following her around but it was indeed tiring. Thanks to Misa for the email on the recommendation of the place. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() On the last day, were for the husband and wife to spend their time together at ntuc supermarket! Adriana was then sent to her grandparent’s place and the parents had their private moment at home! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|