|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Saturday, December 01, 2007 DECEMBER SNOW It's December! The last month of the year! The way I sound as if Adriana has begun schooling and it's her school break. I behave as if it's the school holiday and plan out activities! Adriana will be turning 2 years old in a couple of days time. We plan a mini celebration for her with the presence of our family members. I don't think I have the energy to make a big party for her and of course the cleaning up! Hari Raya Haji coming up next and a day of visiting is enough for us. This month too mark my last and final semester. 2 more months to go before I will burst! Not forgetting, it's the time to clear those leaves. I realize that I will be only working for 13 days. I want to make use of this opportunity to spend the time with Adriana before the arrival of her brother. Also, making up the lost time with the man after returning from his 2 weeks reservist. Besides that I do really need a break from work and it's time to dig out Adriana's infant clothes. I have yet to make any purchases and space for this little one in me. I'm still considering if I should convert one of the rooms to his room. Currently the blue room is the toys room, the pink room belongs to Adriana and the apple white room is still filling with boxes. I still feel that there are still junks in those boxes and must be thrown away. Hopefully all those left able to fit in the store room. I seriously need to do something to that room. Or I shall just wait till my 3 months maternity leave! COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|