HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Sunday, November 11, 2007

THE LETTER L

Finally I'm able to squeeze some time over here. Festive and pregnancy had worn me out. My raya had ended yesterday, with a mini open house for close relatives only on my dad's side. It was my mum suggestion actually and she was willing to do the cooking. Though it was a small number of guest, I was indeed tired and thankful my parents and sisters to help with the cleaning up.

I was lazy to snap any pictures and even upload any of my previous photo takings in multiply. I had not even lifted a finger to prepare or buy any baby stuff yet. The cookies had been cleared from the jars, all packed and brought to office for mine and his colleagues. Every single of them had been snapped and finished. The jars all washed, cleaned and packed back to their boxes. The spare room still filled with boxes, yet to be cleared or organized. So many things to do and all I want to do is to lay on my bed! I'm such a lazybum!

Ogy signed off at 9:28 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED