|
HERSELF
*Nineteen Eighty* *Marital Bliss* *Mum to 4 Kids* *Believe In Herself* *World Of Her Own* *Ryan Giggs* *Raul Gonzales* *Manchester United*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
HER BABE 7 December 2005 ![]() HER MUNCHKIN 16 February 2008 ![]() HER TWINS TYKES 16 March 2009 ![]()
Aryan 16 March 2009 ![]() THE PAST
|
Thursday, November 22, 2007 THE FIRST BOY The first question he asked me when he found out that I’m pregnant was what’s the gender. When the time came, I revealed to my mum and sisters, he overheard and wanted to double confirm and asked me again,"betul eh,boy?!" I nodded and he jumped and shouted,"yeah!" After having 3 female cousins and not forgetting 2 more female cousins from his dad’s side, he finally got accompany. I’m not sure how the relationship will be as they will be 9 years apart! The current one and only grandson had his prize giving session recently. He came in 3rd position in class and on top of that he received 2 best progress awards for Mathematics and English. As each paper ended, he would told his mum,"susah lah, I tak tahu buat." However he always put pressure on himself to score high. I still remembered when he was in Primary 1. He scored extremely well for class tests but when come to examination, his scores dropped. We concluded that he must be nervous for his first attempt of examination. My sister never pressured him and always reminded him to just do his best. Congrats to his promotion to first class next year and being selected to be a prefect. ![]() COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
|