HERSELF

*Ryanna Gonzales*
*Nineteen Eighty*
*Marital Bliss*
*Mum to 4 Kids*
*Believe In Herself*
*World Of Her Own*
*Ryan Giggs*
*Raul Gonzales*
*Manchester United*

HER BABE

Adriana
7 December 2005

HER MUNCHKIN

Aqil
16 February 2008

HER TWINS TYKES

Alhan
16 March 2009

THE PAST

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THE SCAN TRUTH

It was mesmerizing to set eyes on our little one clearly. It's totally beyond words to express to witness a baby in me again. From the features, legs, hands, heartbeat or shall I say everything! I can’t wait to have the little one in my arms!

From the predictions or assumption that I came across, be it before I was pregnant again till I am pregnant now, it's really accurate. Of course, I definitely will not be naming it Adriano! ;-)

Ogy signed off at 3:35 PM

+ + + + + + +

COPYRIGHT 2004 RYANNA GONZALES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED